Make a positive impact in the lives of children touched by cancer today.
Your donation to the kidsSTRONG will provide direct support and education to help children and their families face the challenges and changes that come with cancer. These funds will provide families with safety net access to medicine, food, shelter, or transportation as well as children's wish lists improving their overall cancer care experience.
Your donation will help us reach more children with our programs. Our programs provide essential support to hundred of children touched by cancer so children can be kids first and patients second. Gifts of all sizes make a significant and sustainable difference!
Thanks to you, we've raised thousands to help children touched by cancer.
And we won’t stop there.
Your Single Donation of:
- $50 provides nutrition support to 2 families in the hospital for a day.
- $100 provides transportation for a child to get to treatments for two weeks.
- $250 provides a child with one-on-one direct support through our kidsSTRONG Counseling Care program.
- $500 provides a child or teen in isolation with technology to safely maintain connections with friends and family.
- $1,000 helps grant the wish of child with incurable cancer.
Help kidsSTRONG event participants reach their goals by making donations to their personal fundraising pages.
To make a honorary or memorial gift by mail using your check or credit card, please complete this form and send it with your gift. Your gift and form can be sent by U.S. Postal mail to the address below.
To give by mail using your check or credit card, please complete this form and send it with your gift. Your gift and form can be sent by U.S. Postal mail to the address below.
PO BOX 3593
LOS ALTOS, CA 94024